Masses have been suspended, but Jesus still seeks to meet you in your Domestic Church. Jesus is present in your sacrament of marriage, He is present in your children, He is present in prayer, and He is present in the interior of your heart where He dwells. He is also present in a particular way to you in Sacred Scripture.
This quarantine is a privileged time for you and your family to grow in your faith as never before. We are blessed to live in a time of the New Evangelization! A time where countless men and women have found new and creative ways to make the Gospel present online.
This webpage was created as a way to connect you with online resources to help you grow in your faith at home. Be sure to check back often as this list will continually grow.
Pray with Fr. Gregory
You watch weekend Mass and pray Night Prayer with Fr. Gregory by click here.
- To view the diocesan-produced TV Mass online, click here.
- A Comprehensive Schedule of Internet Livestream Masses can be found here.
(EWTN, Bishop Barron, and Papal Masses are all included on the list)
- Pray with some religious sisters! The Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist are Livestreaming their Masses and prayers. Click here to learn more.
- Watch Livestream Sunday Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz here.
- Fr. Theis from our neighboring parish cluster of Upsala, Elmdale and St. Francis has been Livestreaming Masses. A link to his Livestream Masses can be found here. The schedule can be found here.
- The opportunities for Livestream Masses are endless! Contact Kristin at the central office if you would like to learn more about what local parishes are offering.
Listen to the Mass on the Radio
The Little Falls area parishes will be airing their Masses on Sundays at 9 am at AM 960 KLTF
Daily Mass Readings and Reflections
The Word Among Us and Magnificat have generously made their resources available for free. Both of these resources provide daily Mass readings and reflections. They are great ways to encounter Christ in His Word.
Stay up-to-date with video messages from Bishop Kettler and resources from our diocese here.
Take this opportunity to register for a free FORMED Account.
Our cluster is exceptionally blessed to have access to FORMED. FORMED is an online service that gives you access to thousands of Catholic videos, audios and ebooks. On Demand anytime, anywhere! This is the online platform we recommend the most as it has rich, catholic content for all ages. Click here to register.
Resources from Steubenville Conferences
The Christian Outreach Office at Franciscan University put together the “Upper Room“ webpage where you can find:
- Links to livestreamed Masses
- Webinars to help you deepen your relationship with Christ
- Online Rosaries
- An unlimited library of past webinars and conference talks
The Quarantined Catholic Hub
Scott Hahn at the St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology is offering a variety of resources for isolated Catholics at the Quarantined Catholic Hub. This site provides Sunday bible reflections, video bible studies, blogs and podcasts.
Catholic Craft Ideas for Kids
You can keep your quarantined kiddos busy and help them grow in their faith at the Catholic Icing blog. This website helps your family live liturgically by providing catholic crafts and activities that coincide with the liturgical year.
Ascension Press is also offering spiritual guidance and resources during COVID-19. Click here.
Call on the Saints!
Novena to the Holy Spirit
Prepare your heart for Pentecost by praying the Novena to the Holy Spirit!